Wednesday, March 2, 2011

.sixty.



Yesterday I felt really sad. I got the keys to my new apartment and when I got there it was a complete mess. That´s why. All my planning was straight down the drain and I had to re think everything. Today it feels better thanks to my sister and my dear friends that helped me. I need to have the place done before sunday evening because on monday my kids get back from winter holiday and I want it to be nice and cosy.
So I JUST got home to make todays illustration and it makes me happy at least I´m not giving up on this project :-)


5 comments:

  1. Mirre, I'm thinking about you and hoping that this project continues to give you moments of bliss, when all the things that aren't going well, slip away, just for that moment. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't give up now! You've already gotten past the hard part of two months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your project on the 365 blog and wanted to let you know your artwork is very fun and fresh! Good luck with it all Mirre and keep up the good work!

    Kate
    illustratekate.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kate. Your words mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete