Saturday, December 31, 2011

365.threehundredsixtyfive.365

I can´t believe it! I´m actually done! This year started out hard with me leaving the man I loved for many years. Choosing me instead of us. One reason was that I wanted this life, were I could freely express myself through illustrations. That I could look inside and find myself or at least the version of me I was before. Lot´s of stuff happened this year, good things and not so good things. But never ever did I think to myself, this is it. I´ll give up now and that makes me so happy!

I want to thank my sister Maria for buying me my drawing tablet and for always, always pushing me ahead. She never failed in believing in me. Gave me pens and other stuff to keep me going. You are amazing!

And to ALL OF YOU! For following my blog, for writing comments. 


BTW Slut means "the end" in swedish...or does it?

About the swedish language

No comments:

Post a Comment